Comparison between crystal structure and dielectric properties (NMT) and (NZT)
The dielectric properties of Neodymium zinc titanium oxide (NZT) and Neodymium magnesium titanium oxide (NMT) were investigated. The single-phase ceramic was synthesized at various temperatures below 1650C.
The result shows that the value of temperature of resonant frequency for NMT is higher than NZT.
Our findings also indicate that the rare earth materials produce high property dielectric materials, despite the fact some elements produce lower negative value of temperature of resonant frequency . By doping a compound such as CaTiO3 which has a very positive temperature of resonant frequency ( ppm/C) and a very high relative permittivity , it is possible to tune NZT and MNT to achieve an excellent dielectric material. This work is under consideration. The results of this scientific research could be very important for modern advance applications in microelectronic miniaturization.
- 1. ,
The rare earth neodymium zinc titanate properties in microwave telecommunications and fractal nature structure analysis, in Advanced Ceramic and Application VIII (Serbian Academy of Sciences, 2019). Google Scholar
- 2. ,
Structural and dielectric properties of rare neodymium zinc titanate properties, in Advanced Ceramic and Application VIII (Serbian Academy of Sciences, 2019). Google Scholar
- 3. , Ferroelectrics 133 (1992) 217. Crossref, ISI, Google Scholar
- 4. , J. Appl. Phys. 74 (1993) 3414. Crossref, ISI, ADS, Google Scholar
- 5. , J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 29 (2018) 3682. Crossref, ISI, Google Scholar
- 6. , J. Phys. Condens. Matter 15 (2003). Crossref, Google Scholar
- 7. , Sci. Rep. 6 (2016) Article No. 23400. Google Scholar
- 8. , Introduction to System-On-Package (SOP) Miniaturization (McGraw-Hill, New York, USA, 2008), pp. 261–321. Google Scholar
- 9. , J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. (2005) 1787. Google Scholar
- 10. , Ceram. Trans. 167 (2004) 21. Google Scholar
- 11. , Acta Crystal. 28 B (1972) 3384. Crossref, Google Scholar
- 12. , J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 86 (2003) 1159. Crossref, ISI, Google Scholar
- 13. , J. Mater. Res. 17 (2002) 1112. Crossref, ISI, ADS, Google Scholar
- 14. , Mater. Chem. Phys. 200 (2017) 9. Crossref, ISI, Google Scholar
- 15. , A comparison between crystal structure and microwave dielectric properties of La(MgTiO3 (LMT) and Nd (MgTiO3 (NMT) for telecommunication, The 18th Asian Ceramic congress,
8–12 December, Taipei, Taiwan(2019). Google Scholar
|Remember to check out the Most Cited Articles!|
Boost your collection with these New Books in Condensed Matter Physics today!